Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mission Accomplished

I am so relieved that the whole reading poetry experience is over, but I have to admit that not only did I thoroughly enjoy making a complete fool of myself last night but I also woke up this morning feeling a huge sense of accomplishment. For those of you who have your own bands or do poetry readings or other public speaking on a regular basis, you probably cannot begin to understand (or remember) the level of intimidation that can occur in a situtation like this if you are a novice.

Two things: thanks for all of the constructive help throughout the semester in improving my poetry. I feel like I was very lucky to be with the group of extraordinarily talented, funny, and amusing souls who shared 305 this semester.

Good luck in all of your endeavors. I've decided to keep this blog going, though the contents may shift more to creative endeavors in general and not just poetic ones. Feel free to keep in touch.

Jodi--thanks again for a great semester.

No comments: